Hangzhou Fangyuan Plastics Machinery
Hirsch Maschinenbau Gmbh
Each Exhibition Booth includes the following items;
- Area measuring 3m wide x 2m deep
- A booth structure (white laminate walls) or space only
- Fascia with your company name (30 characters)
- Tall bar table
- One (1) stool
- One (1) spotlight
- A standard power point
Exhibition Supply Company
Staging Connections is the appointed exhibition supply company. Contact Staging Connections for your booth, additional furniture and AV requirements
p: +61 (3) 9292 7498
Bump In & Bump Out
FROM 9.00 am – Wednesday 1st November
FROM 12.00 pm – Friday 3rd November
Event & Conference Executive
Phone: +61 3 9292 6225
Exhibition Opening Times
The exhibition area will be open to the conference delegates at the following times:
Wednesday 1st November- 11.00am
Thursday 2nd November – 8.00am
Friday 3rd November – 8.00am
Your Contact Person & Onsite Representatives
When booking please appoint a single point of contact within your Organisation. All bookings will be recorded under the one name and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
Anyone from your Organisation attending the conference or guests you wish to invite to the conference must register with Conference Design before the conference. An official conference name badge will be required to access the conference and exhibition area.
Late and missing deliveries are often the main problem for sponsors and exhibitors when arriving onsite for a conference. Please label your freight correctly can clearly.
- Download and use the delivery label below.
- Confirm with your courier the delivery has been made BEFORE you arrive.
- Have the name of your courier, the consignment numbers and confirmed delivery date when you arrive.
- Goods will only be accepted from Monday 30th October 2017.
- Download and use the collection label provided below.
- Box up any materials requiring collection and leave on your stand for collection by venue staff during bump out.
- Arrange for collection of the items with your courier as per the pick up details noted in your collection label.
- Check with your courier whether a consignment note/number is required. If so include these details on your boxes before they are collected by the venue staff.
- Freight must be collected following the conference conclusion at lunch time. Return must be collected by close of business on Friday 3 November 2017
Parking at Crown
0-5 Hours – $6.00
5-7 Hours – $9.00
7-24 Hours – $16.00
Daily Maximum – $16.00
Lost Ticket – $50.00
Friday & Saturday, 11am – midnight: Flat Rate – $20.00*
Peak event days, public holiday eves and public holidays – $20.00
Guests have 6 levels of car parks to park on, however you will need to take the lift to Level 1 and walk through the small food court and turn right onto the Crown Conference Centre, Crown Promenade air bridge. You can then follow the signs to direct them to Promenade Room.
Your logo should be a high resolution PNG, JPG or TIFF image, no less than 250 KB in size. It will be used on the web, print and PowerPoint slide.
- Sponsors – 200 word profile
- Exhibitors – 50 word profile
Include contact details so delegates can connect with your organisation. The profile will be displayed in the App and on the website.
There will be limited on-site storage facilities for packing materials, boxes and giveaways.
Exhibitors cannot leave boxes and packing material in the exhibition display area during the show.