Thank you for presenting at the AirPop Australasia Conference
Presentation Upload – ONLINE FOLDER
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm the day and time of your presentation. Whilst we don’t anticipate any changes please do check the program again prior to your session.
Before the Session
- Please load your presentation files to the online folder prior to arriving at the conference, ideally by COB Monday 30 October 2017.
- Bring a back-up USB to the conference with you and embed any content such as audio or video – i.e. do not link to external files.
- The sessions will be set using a Windows operating system. If you use a Mac or require a specific or uncommon program, please bring it with you.
- Presentation abstracts will be available on the conference website
- Please go to the session room at least 15-minutes prior to meet the AV technician and to familiarise yourself with the room and audio-visual setup.
During the Session
- Please sit in the front row so that you can move to the lectern promptly at the end of the previous presentation.
- There will be an AV technician in the room to assist if required.
- During your presentation, please keep a close eye on the time. The length of your presentation is noted in the program.
- At the end of your session the chair will ring a bell for you to conclude immediately. Please be aware that Session Chairs have been instructed to end all presentations after the allocated time, to keep the program to time.
Photocopying & Printing
There are no facilities for photocopying and printing at the conference. If you require a copy of your slides and any handouts please bring them with you.